Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Pretend Halloween

  
          I'm in the Halloween spirt! I know it's not even October, but I am so excited for the holidays! I love absolutely everything that the holiday season has to offer; baking, shopping, crowed malls, family, hot coco, sweaters, dressing up, decorating, crazing family members...I love it all.

         So in the efforts to jump start the holiday season, Madison and I pretended today was Halloween. I dressed her up as Mini Mouse and made vanilla cupcakes and accessorized them with vintage Halloween toppers. Needless to say when my husband got home he was a little confused, our daughter was wearing Mini Mouse ears and there were Halloween cupcakes on the table, I am pretty sure he thinks I am crazy!

    

1 comment:

  1. Found you on Dreamers and just 'followed' you, stop by EEAD if you get a chance:

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Enchanted-Events-Design/155459154482931?v=wall&ref=sgm

    http://eeadesign.blogspot.com/

    Cute vintage collection. Can't wait to see what else you create.

    ReplyDelete